Thursday, August 12, 2010

Add radiance to your skin! I did!

Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel System=Greatness


Ok well today I went to target, and saw that i get a 5 dollar gift card when I buy the microdermabrasion and peel system. so i wanted to try it. The price was 23 dollars. So I got it home and opened it to see what It was like. So if anyone is familiar with the brand Philosophy, they have a micro. and peel system. Which retails for about 60 dollars for both. So to me the first thing I notice is that they are both the same sizes and everything, same exact bottles as well. I feel the micro. gel and its the same consistency of Philosophy, and smells just alike as well. So does the peel serum. So I am hoping it works better. When I tried the Philosophy one, it did not activate, and I didnt see or feel a difference in my skin at all. I will let everyone know after I try it how I like it.








*Update*


Wow do I love this product, at first it stung sooo bad when I put the serum on, but hey, beauty is pain I guess. But right after I washed it off I could tell a difference in my skin, it felt much softer. I even noticed my moisturizer go on so much smother than usual. So I went to bed, and woke up to a very clean feeling face. My skin feels just like a babys you know what. Its the best my skin has ever felt. I am going back to Target and stocking up on this product, I recommend for everyone to try it. If you do let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment