Thursday, August 12, 2010

Target Coupons are Best!

So if anyone is like me, and I think there is, but you LOVE saving money.  There are a lot of ways to save money; going to sales, getting clearance items, but my favorite has to be using coupons.  My favorite day of the week is Sunday, just so I can get the paper with all the ads and coupons in it.  I make a whole day just to click the coupons, and go out and use them. I usually only use coupons at Target tho.  It is my favorite store.  First of all, they take all coupons, well, that work I should say.  Plus it takes off the tax.  Another big plus for using coupons at Target is that they have a policy where you can use 1 Target coupon and 1 Manufacturers coupon at the same time.  And you can use as many coupons you want, as long as you have the item of coarse.  Target.com also has a section on the site where they let you print out coupons, just for Target stores.  I always find amazing deals when I look on that.  Most recently I had a man. coupon for 5 dollars off a Schick Hydro razor, plus I found a 4 dollar off Target coupon for the same thing, so all together I saved 9 dollars off of a 7 dollar razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment