Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Orbit Retro Packs; Hit or Miss?

So by now most of the population has seen commercials about how Orbit gum is coming out with the new Retro looking packs.  Im not too sure what to think about it, but at least they aren't making us spend more money on them, I can take a look at them.  So I had received a package in the mail a couple days ago from Bzzagent.com with 5 brand new packs.  I do have to say, that some of the packs are kinda cute.  And I did come to find out that the price of the packs are the same as they were before.  Im guessing Orbit is trying to revamp its image from being the World War Gum, to becoming a modern gum for all ages.  I do think that the move is a good step forward in the future, the commercials are good and the designs are really creative.  I would love to see them have a contest or something for people to get a chance to design their very own pack, now that  would be really fun for the whole family to get into!

No comments:

Post a Comment