Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bzzagent.com is the best to try new things

I first heard about this website thought searching the internet about 3 years ago.  What really got me was how it said that if I sign up, I could get a chance to get things free in the mail to try.  So I signed up, and since then,  I log into my account at least once a day.  I have actually gotten to try several things for free, and all the products they sent me were the full sizes.  I got to the the new Orbit Retro packs, Loreal Mascara and Lash Boosting Serum, Burts Bees Acne line, and the new Garner Blow Dry Protector.  Its very simple, each month you have a few different "assignments" if you can say, of doing reviews, checking out new websites, and saying what I think about products.  Each time you complete a cretin amount, you get a reward, like a badge saying that you moved up a step, which gets you invites to better campaigns to get to try things for free.  It is a very fun site.  If you would like to try this site out, and get cool, new, and most importantly FREE things, here is a link to sign up and see for yourself if you would like this.



BzzAgent Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment