Thursday, August 12, 2010

On the road for a new camera!

FujiFilm Finepix JV-100

I am so disappointed with this camera. I hear the brand name "Fugifilm" and think of great things, and that this camera is going to great. But I was sadly mistaken.




I just want a good camera so I can take pictures of my family!


First the specs of this camera: 12 mega. panorama, smile/blink detection, and can do 720 HD videos.






So for a camera doing all this, with a price tag of only 119 bucks it does sound to be like a good deal. Lets see whats more inside this camera before you be the judge of that. So I started taking pictures, and was amazed of the quality. Details were vivid. I liked the panorama mode on it, and it works quiet well. I would just never use it again in my life, well maybe to show off to my friends. But the video, oh man, was horrible. I did a 4 minute video, went to play it back, and all my sound and voice was static. Nothing but static. So I thought I just got a bad camera, and hopefully it was going to be ok sounding on my computer once I upload.


And now Im taking more and more pictures. I realize that the pictures are not turning out the best anymore. They are good about 20 percent of the time.


Speaking about uploading, none of the pictures or video will upload directly to my movie editing software, which is such a hassle, I have to copy everything to my computer first. But when the videos were on my computer, I tried to edit them, and to my unhappiness, the video was still nothing but static. Very disappointed, this camera looked and sounded amazing. Defently do no recommend this camera to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment